Third Grade Morning Routine
Ms. Orahood - Rm 31
- Drop off backpacks and lunches in a line on the last airplane closest to the media center.
- Students are encouraged to join Coach Squaglia for walking club.
- When the bells rings, students walk over and meet the teacher on the black top for morning ceremony.
- After morning ceremony, Room 31 participates in morning exercise.
- After morning exercise, students will pick up backpacks and head into the classroom.
Ms. Salcines - Rm 34
- Drop backpacks in a line on the blacktop in front of Rm 34.
- Students can walk with Coach Squaglia or socialize with friends on the yard.
- When the music plays students should line up with their class on the blacktop.
- If a child arrives while the school is saying the pledge, the student should stop and join the class after the pledge is complete and their backpack is placed with the others.
Ms. Suzuki - Rm 61 and Mr. Wolf - Rm 62
- At 8:10 students can place backpacks on the hooks by the classroom.
- Lunches go in the wheelbarrow.
- Library books go in the bin if it is Media Center day.
- Students are encouraged to walk with Coach Squaglia or line up on the black top.
- When the music plays, students should line up on the black top with their class.